Old 21-05-2013, 05:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Helen Foss

On Monday, May 20, 2013 1:25:54 PM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:
Were any of you NG members in touch with her? She is/was in Canada, and always offered tons of seeds that she saved.

Hadn't heard for a while, so send an email which bounced. I don't want to think the worst, so inquiring if anyone else has heard.

Oh, thank you so much, told2b! At least now I know...She never mentioned any physical problems or illness...

I will miss her generous spirit, always sharing and giving.
Too bad we never got to meet in this life, but who knows...in that big garden Up There (just kidding!)

I would like to send belated condolences to her partner and/or her brother. If
you happen to have a mailing address, could you post it?

TIA

HB