Old 20-05-2013, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Helen Foss

Were any of you NG members in touch with her? She is/was in Canada, and always offered tons of seeds that she saved.

Hadn't heard for a while, so send an email which bounced. I don't want to think the worst, so inquiring if anyone else has heard.

HB
Old 21-05-2013, 04:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

http://www.obitsforlife.com/obituary...Foss-Helen.php
Old 21-05-2013, 05:33 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Monday, May 20, 2013 1:25:54 PM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:
Were any of you NG members in touch with her? She is/was in Canada, and always offered tons of seeds that she saved.

Hadn't heard for a while, so send an email which bounced. I don't want to think the worst, so inquiring if anyone else has heard.

Oh, thank you so much, told2b! At least now I know...She never mentioned any physical problems or illness...

I will miss her generous spirit, always sharing and giving.
Too bad we never got to meet in this life, but who knows...in that big garden Up There (just kidding!)

I would like to send belated condolences to her partner and/or her brother. If
you happen to have a mailing address, could you post it?

TIA

HB

Old 22-05-2013, 04:41 PM posted to rec.gardens

On May 21, 12:33*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Monday, May 20, 2013 1:25:54 PM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:
Were any of you NG members in touch with her? She is/was in Canada, and always offered tons of seeds that she saved.

Hadn't heard for a while, so send an email which bounced. I don't want to think the worst, so inquiring if anyone else has heard.

Oh, thank you so much, told2b! *At least now I know...She never mentioned any physical problems or illness...

I will miss her generous spirit, always sharing and giving.
Too bad we never got to meet in this life, but who knows...in that big garden Up There (just kidding!)

I would like to send belated condolences to her partner and/or her brother. *If
you happen to have a mailing address, could you post it?

TIA

HB

Sorry, do not have mailing address. If you click on the url there is
a clickable contact
for the funeral home. They may e-mail you contact info for her
brother.
Old 22-05-2013, 07:35 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:41:54 AM UTC-7, told2b wrote:
[...]

Excellent! That's what I will do.

HB

Old 01-06-2013, 05:15 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:35:57 AM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:
[...]

Just to thank you again for the suggestion. The funeral home had an on-line condolence book where I was able to leave a message explaining how I only learned of her death recently, via this NG.

HB

[IMG] code is On

Helen Foss Higgs Boson Gardening 0 19-10-2013 12:25 AM
To Helen up in Canada Madgardener Gardening 2 16-10-2003 04:02 AM
Discounted Helen Nash Books BenignVanilla Ponds 8 25-03-2003 01:44 AM