Old 22-05-2013, 12:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Baby Spinach

wrote in
:

I'm sure this is a really dim question, but ...

is baby spinach a seperate type of spinach (like baby sweetcorn), or
is it just spinach leaves picked young?

Not a dim question. They would be called dwarf I think if they were meant
to remain small. Baby spinach as far as I know are young, tender leaves
that are very nice but milder flavour than a mature plant. The mature
spinach can taste ....erm.. strong. An aquired taste. For my lot anyway. I
like it anyway.

Baz