Old 22-05-2013, 07:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Helen Foss

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:41:54 AM UTC-7, told2b wrote:
On May 21, 12:33*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:

On Monday, May 20, 2013 1:25:54 PM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:

Were any of you NG members in touch with her? She is/was in Canada, and always offered tons of seeds that she saved.

Hadn't heard for a while, so send an email which bounced. I don't want to think the worst, so inquiring if anyone else has heard.

Oh, thank you so much, told2b! *At least now I know...She never mentioned any physical problems or illness...

I will miss her generous spirit, always sharing and giving.

Too bad we never got to meet in this life, but who knows...in that big garden Up There (just kidding!)

I would like to send belated condolences to her partner and/or her brother. *If

you happen to have a mailing address, could you post it?

TIA

HB

Sorry, do not have mailing address. If you click on the url there is

a clickable contact

for the funeral home. They may e-mail you contact info for her

brother.

Excellent! That's what I will do.

HB