Old 24-05-2013, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Courgettes poorly

I brought on a couple of courgettes in the garage, they got rather large
for indoors so I carefully hardened them over a week. However since
planting them out, with this miserable cold weather they have regressed.
While still alive only the very centre of the plants remain green.
should I cut my losses and buy replacements or might they survive?
As an aside the seeds are taking a lot longer this year to germinate, I
suspect the plants have got more sense than us and are staying tucked up!