Old 30-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Blenny Blenny is offline
Registered User

Location: Stafford area
Default Please tell me this isn't giant ground elder

I have an overgrown bank under trees and bushes; apart from bluebells and daffodils in season, it has nettles, ground elder, garlic mustard, goosegrass, ivy etc that I try and keep under control. I now have this thing - it's thigh-high with long red hairy stems and big leaves (about hand-sized). I'm hoping it's not ground-elder gone triffid-size. Can anyone identify it please? Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Please tell me this isn't giant ground elder-st836731a.jpg