Old 04-06-2013, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Odd marks on leaves

On 04/06/2013 19:36, Pete C wrote:
"Baz" wrote in message
"Pete C" wrote in
:

UPDATE
On further inspection today, I found it on swede and strawberries too.
It all washed off with a watering can. I checked half a dozen plots
either side....nothing. Then I realised the affected beds are all
adjacent to paths. Getting paranoid now....who have I upset?

I doubt that you have upset anyone. It IS puzzling though.
Let's see what happens in the next day or two. Eh?
Could it be as Sacha said, Bordeaux mixture near your plants?

No, def. not Bordeaux. It's only a small site, AFAIK, I'm the only one who
uses it.....and no Smith period this year. Hey ho

I don't suppose you have been watering with water from your washing machine?
specks of blue colourant from washing powder?