Old 06-06-2013, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default bronze tools

In article , says...

Janet wrote in news:MPG.2c1a56e91096bccf989707
@news.individual.net:

Professional gardener friends run an amazing biodynamic veg garden and
have been using these tools for a few years. They swear by them, and
brought a couple to the last meeting of our local garden club to show
us.. I am smitten by the Sirius hoe :-)
Anybody else tried them?

http://www.implementations.co.uk/site/home

Janet

Are you having a laugh?
Impractical, expensive and worthless to a practical gardener.

Are you having another comprehension breakdown? The fulltime paid veg
gardeners who recommended them to me following personal trials. could
hardly be more "practical".

As for the "expense".. I'm sure we all vary in what we consider an
expensive waste of money.

I would not buy spray and waste Provado bug killer at non-bug problems,
for example; or BUY plastic fibre bags to plant up,or commercially
produced plug plants. Or drink myself stupid.

Janet.