Old 06-06-2013, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Michael Thurlow

On 2013-06-06 14:34:24 +0100, David Hill said:

On 06/06/2013 13:58, Baz wrote:
Sacha wrote in :

I thought some of our keen veggie growers might be interested in this
man's blog. His experience is enormous.
http://www.michaelthurlow.com/home#!biography/c191

You are right. For me anyway.
Thanks, Sacha.
A very nice site, very nice.

Baz

every time I try his blog I either get

Oops,
Application is not responding

or get that message after a minute or so. What I have seen I find hard
to read dark blue print on mid blue background.

For me, it has a sky blue bar at the end of the page but that's all.
Otherwise it's black print on a white background and a few photos. I
don't know if there should be more but I'll email him to ask.

He knows there's a probably and it's being dealt with. But he suggested
this, which worked perfectly and showed a lot more content, too.
http://mikethurlow.tumblr.com/
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com