Old 06-06-2013, 12:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Michael Thurlow

I thought some of our keen veggie growers might be interested in this
man's blog. His experience is enormous.
http://www.michaelthurlow.com/home#!biography/c191
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 06-06-2013, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote in :

I thought some of our keen veggie growers might be interested in this
man's blog. His experience is enormous.
http://www.michaelthurlow.com/home#!biography/c191

You are right. For me anyway.
Thanks, Sacha.
A very nice site, very nice.

Baz
Old 06-06-2013, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 06/06/2013 13:58, Baz wrote:
Sacha wrote in :

I thought some of our keen veggie growers might be interested in this
man's blog. His experience is enormous.
http://www.michaelthurlow.com/home#!biography/c191

You are right. For me anyway.
Thanks, Sacha.
A very nice site, very nice.

Baz

every time I try his blog I either get

Oops,
Application is not responding

or get that message after a minute or so. What I have seen I find hard
to read dark blue print on mid blue background.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hill View Post
On every time I try his blog I either get

Oops,
Application is not responding

or get that message after a minute or so. What I have seen I find hard
to read dark blue print on mid blue background.
Not had that problem. But I find only 3 entries in the blog and below that there is a large turquoise rectangle.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-06-06 14:34:24 +0100, David Hill said:

On 06/06/2013 13:58, Baz wrote:
Sacha wrote in :

I thought some of our keen veggie growers might be interested in this
man's blog. His experience is enormous.
http://www.michaelthurlow.com/home#!biography/c191

You are right. For me anyway.
Thanks, Sacha.
A very nice site, very nice.

Baz

every time I try his blog I either get

Oops,
Application is not responding

or get that message after a minute or so. What I have seen I find hard
to read dark blue print on mid blue background.

For me, it has a sky blue bar at the end of the page but that's all.
Otherwise it's black print on a white background and a few photos. I
don't know if there should be more but I'll email him to ask.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 06-06-2013, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-06-06 14:34:24 +0100, David Hill said:

On 06/06/2013 13:58, Baz wrote:
Sacha wrote in :

I thought some of our keen veggie growers might be interested in this
man's blog. His experience is enormous.
http://www.michaelthurlow.com/home#!biography/c191

You are right. For me anyway.
Thanks, Sacha.
A very nice site, very nice.

Baz

every time I try his blog I either get

Oops,
Application is not responding

or get that message after a minute or so. What I have seen I find hard
to read dark blue print on mid blue background.

For me, it has a sky blue bar at the end of the page but that's all.
Otherwise it's black print on a white background and a few photos. I
don't know if there should be more but I'll email him to ask.

He knows there's a probably and it's being dealt with. But he suggested
this, which worked perfectly and showed a lot more content, too.
http://mikethurlow.tumblr.com/
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 06-06-2013, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 06/06/2013 13:58, Baz wrote:
Sacha wrote in :

I thought some of our keen veggie growers might be interested in this
man's blog. His experience is enormous.
http://www.michaelthurlow.com/home#!biography/c191

You are right. For me anyway.
Thanks, Sacha.
A very nice site, very nice.

Baz

um. what are we reading? i just get his biography and a loyt of "thank
you for following" messages?

--
Janet T.
Amersham
Old 06-06-2013, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-06-06 22:27:25 +0100, Janet Tweedy said:

On 06/06/2013 13:58, Baz wrote:
Sacha wrote in :

I thought some of our keen veggie growers might be interested in this
man's blog. His experience is enormous.
http://www.michaelthurlow.com/home#!biography/c191

You are right. For me anyway.
Thanks, Sacha.
A very nice site, very nice.

Baz

um. what are we reading? i just get his biography and a loyt of "thank
you for following" messages?

You probably didn't see my later post which contained his suggestion
that we use http://mikethurlow.tumblr.com/
for the blog bit.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 07-06-2013, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

David Hill wrote in
:

On 06/06/2013 13:58, Baz wrote:
Sacha wrote in
:

I thought some of our keen veggie growers might be interested in
this man's blog. His experience is enormous.
http://www.michaelthurlow.com/home#!biography/c191

You are right. For me anyway.
Thanks, Sacha.
A very nice site, very nice.

Baz

every time I try his blog I either get

Oops,
Application is not responding

or get that message after a minute or so. What I have seen I find hard
to read dark blue print on mid blue background.

I think it is to do with which browser you use. I use Firefox, and it is
good, not perfect by any means. Google Chrome locks up my iPlayer. Opera
locks up sometimes and gives me a black tool and taskbar so that I can't
see anything i want to do.
Just a thought.

Baz