Old 06-06-2013, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default bronze tools

In article , edward.harrison1
@remove.btinternet.com says...

"Janet" wrote in message
t...

Professional gardener friends run an amazing biodynamic veg garden and
have been using these tools for a few years. They swear by them, and
brought a couple to the last meeting of our local garden club to show
us.. I am smitten by the Sirius hoe :-)
Anybody else tried them?

http://www.implementations.co.uk/site/home

Janet

I have a hoe, spade, trowel and hand fork. One day I hope to buy their
rake.

I find them well made, not too heavy and very usable. Do they increase my
productivity or that of my garden? Don't know. Do I get pleasure from
owning and using them? Yes!.

Hooray!

Janet