Old 07-06-2013, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Michael Thurlow

David Hill wrote in
:

On 06/06/2013 13:58, Baz wrote:
Sacha wrote in
:

I thought some of our keen veggie growers might be interested in
this man's blog. His experience is enormous.
http://www.michaelthurlow.com/home#!biography/c191

You are right. For me anyway.
Thanks, Sacha.
A very nice site, very nice.

Baz

every time I try his blog I either get

Oops,
Application is not responding

or get that message after a minute or so. What I have seen I find hard
to read dark blue print on mid blue background.

I think it is to do with which browser you use. I use Firefox, and it is
good, not perfect by any means. Google Chrome locks up my iPlayer. Opera
locks up sometimes and gives me a black tool and taskbar so that I can't
see anything i want to do.
Just a thought.

Baz