Old 07-06-2013, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tahiri[_2_] Tahiri[_2_] is offline

Default Blissful!

Our laburnum tunnel is flowering, the climbing roses at the Tea Room
window and on the pillars are outdoing themselves, the iris in the pond
are going mad

snip

The late spring is still having an effect. The local weekly paper has an
article on the famous laburnum arch at Bodnant gardens. It was not
in flower yet! (I say 'was' not 'is' because we are getting some warmish
weather in North Wales at last, so it may be flowering by now.)