Old 12-06-2013, 07:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] brightsolutionsuk@gmail.com is offline

Default Bumpy Lawn with Broken Surface - Rennie Bottali

On Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:46:40 PM UTC, Brooklyn1 wrote:
rennie bottali wrote:

Hi

Update on this.

I am not sure its moles as the bumps are gradual and about 8 cm.

The ground is quite dry and hard and although the lawn is green it is very dry underneath.

I wanted to see id Scarifying the lawn would help.

Any help on this would be great.

Regards

Rennie Bottali

the lawn seems to be very bumpy with broken surface like mini mole

hills and soil coming up through grass. If anyone has any idea about

this strange condition please message.

You already know, you have moles/voles. The real question is what can

you do about it... mostly depends on the size of your lawn.