Old 14-06-2013, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Strange.

The other day I sprayed my brambles with a hormone weed killer, within a
day they had started to twist as they should, one clump was at the base
of a Pyracantha that I had cut back over the winter, the new growth on
this also started to twist though it didn't get sprayed.
I always spray in the late evening when the wind has dropped and there
is no sun to evaporate the spray thus preventing fume etc rising up to
effect near by plants.
Well after the rain we have had in the last couple of days the growth
has straightened out and is now back to normal, whilst the targeted
weeds are still on their way out.
David @ the damp side of Swansea Bay