Old 14-06-2013, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Okra

On 14/06/2013 17:52, wrote:
David in Normandy wrote:
Anyone tried growing okra? I tried some seeds and they germinated well
in my propagator, but haven't grown after that. They are in a warm
polytunnel and most have gone yellow and died.

Yep, grew it in the greenhouse, and it grew fine, but unspectacularly.

I've got three seedlings still alive in the polytunnel, they are just
holding their own but not growing. I won't bother with okra again.

--
David in Normandy.