Old 15-06-2013, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RustyHinge RustyHinge is offline

Default Pomegranate

On 14/06/13 08:47, Bob Hobden wrote:
A few years on and our Pomegranate shrub, 7ft tall, has a number of
flower buds on it. I understood that it was unusual for them to flower
in the UK and I certainly would not have expected it after last years
bad summer. Don't hold out any chance of fruit but how are others doing?

The winter killed mine.

It also killed a small bay tree, a mature potato vine, the best part of
a peach tree and has severely cut-back my Brown Turkey

--
Rusty Hinge