Old 25-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Rick McGreal

Default Advice on a Haworthia fasciata

"Cereoid-XXXXX" wrote in
.com:

The long growth from the top is the flower stem.

It is? YAY!!! B-)
I have only ever had one cacti/succ flower....And that is my Christmas
Cacti!

It is not like a spider plant. Leave the flower stem alone.
Just be patient and let the plant do its thing.

Ok....Will do....

Do a google image search for Haworthia and you will find many pictures on
the internet.

Oh...I can find images on the net of the Haworthia
Just none with the flower stem...

More likely your plant is Haworthia attenuata rather than H.fasciata.

Hmmm...When I got it it still had its tag....
That 'said' it was a Fasciata....But I realise that this is no real proof

Hmmm...I've compaired the two.....
And I honestly can't tell the difference....
Help?

Thanks for the help