Old 15-06-2013, 11:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Ground cover toughest, flattest?

On Saturday, June 15, 2013 8:48:03 AM UTC-7, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Higgs Boson writes:

I need to cover a short area -- a path leading from the lawn to a gate

which is very rarely used. There is a small area to the R. of the

path, up against a neighbor fence.

Without knowing the square footage no one can offer more than wild

speculation... "short" and "small" are meaningless drivel.

Yo, Brooklyn, ease off with the "meaningless drivel" g.

I went to our nabe stone yard today and was glad to see that they have broken flagstone for reasonable $. I am going to draw a map for the sales person; in the process I will have square footage for thee.

Now have a nice Father's Day (if applicable).

HB