Old 16-06-2013, 02:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Ground cover toughest, flattest?

On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 15:20:45 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

On Saturday, June 15, 2013 8:48:03 AM UTC-7, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Higgs Boson writes:

I need to cover a short area -- a path leading from the lawn to a gate

which is very rarely used. There is a small area to the R. of the
path, up against a neighbor fence.

Without knowing the square footage no one can offer more than wild
speculation... "short" and "small" are meaningless drivel.

Yo, Brooklyn, ease off with the "meaningless drivel" g.

I went to our nabe stone yard today and was glad to see that they have broken flagstone for reasonable $.

I knew flagstone was reasonably priced when I originally suggested
it... and it needn't be fancy schmancy stone for a rarely used path...
and all flagstone is broken, that's what flagstone is, only some
idiots decided it looks better diamond sawed all the same size/shape.
I think flagstone looks nicer in its natural state, random
configuration.
http://geology.about.com/od/mineral_...-Come-From.htm