Old 25-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Sean Nemecek

Default [IBC] root thread graft

I recall an article from Bonsai Today where they did a root thread graft. A
hole was drilled through the root of a trident maple. Another trident was
threaded through. Then when the graft was complete the upper portion of the
threaded trident was cut off. So it is possible to improve nebari by thread
grafting.

Sean Nemecek - Cadillac, MI - Zone 4b or 5a

"True ingenuity values love for itself."
- John Howe from "Of Delighting in God"