Old 21-06-2013, 12:58 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Hydroponics and Cypress Mulch as a Medium?

mj wrote:
Does anyone here have any experience with this? I have always used
clay pellets and I am sick of washing and stepping on them.

MJ

No experience of hydro but compared to clay pellets mulch would be both
chemically and biologically active. For example it may change the pH of
your solution where clay wouldn't. there may be other effects.