Old 21-06-2013, 08:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Gardena spares

On 20/06/2013 16:30, Janet Tweedy wrote:
Was spraying friend's garden weeds the other day. top of sprayer head
got blocked so took it off to clear it, then forgot where I had put it!!
Very annoying as i cannot for the life of me find anyone that does
spares for a Gardenea 5l sprayer must be about 6 years old and has the
slim black little end with a tiny hole in - not the fat plastic ones as
per Hozelock.

had to fork out for whole new sprayer!! Really really annoying, even
prepared to pay for complete handle kit but no, no one seems to do them.

SIGH

Anyone any ideas. seems ridiculous that i have to chuck the whole thing
but useless without the controlling little end.

Worth having a look on eBay you might find the right bits on offer there.

New Hozelock sprayer has a weird construction for the handle, the
flat piece which I would keep think went on the top, seems to go on the
bottom when holding the push button. Says 7litres, only fill 5. What's
that all about?
Amersham

Who knows.

--