Old 21-06-2013, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike[_2_] Muddymike[_2_] is offline

Default Gardena spares

On 2013-06-20 16:30:11 +0100, Janet Tweedy said:

Was spraying friend's garden weeds the other day. top of sprayer head got
blocked so took it off to clear it, then forgot where I had put it!! Very
annoying as i cannot for the life of me find anyone that does spares for
a Gardenea 5l sprayer must be about 6 years old and has the slim black
little end with a tiny hole in - not the fat plastic ones as per
Hozelock.

had to fork out for whole new sprayer!! Really really annoying, even
prepared to pay for complete handle kit but no, no one seems to do them.

SIGH

You can buy a whole Silverline lance for £3.80 from eBay see item
370713143909. I fitted one to my old unknown brand sprayer a couple of years
ago. It fits the pipe with a compression fitting.

Mike