Old 22-06-2013, 12:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Level a lawn with topsoil

On Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:09:14 PM UTC+1, Bob H wrote:

I want to level my cobbly feeling lawn. It feels like walking on cobble
stones.
I am looking for someone who can deliver a ton or ton and half of
topsoil to my home in Leeds.
I found a place about 8 miles away who would deliver 1 ton for £65, and
I don't know if that is a reasonable price or not.
Does anyone know of anyone more locally who would/can deliver what I want..

A roller would be much better imho.

I wouldnt pay £65 for a tonne of subsoil.

NT