Old 22-06-2013, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RustyHinge RustyHinge is offline

Default Pomegranate

On 16/06/13 12:19, wrote:

A potato vine is killed by less than that, and I am surprised
that mine has survived - though it has been cut right down.

Mine survived a few years, but I don't think it's going to come back,
even though some of the stems *look* viable.

If the bay is dead, rather than just cut down to the roots,
I suspect that wet has more to do with it - well, probably the
alternation of cold and wet.

We shall see if it's dead dead - it certainly is from the ground up.
It's on a pretty well-drained bit of soil, so waterlogging is very unlikely.

--
Rusty Hinge