Old 23-06-2013, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Deformed rose

"Sacha" wrote in message
A customer has just brought these in, asking us if we know what is wrong!
It's supposed to be Madame Isaac Pereire. Apparently every flower, bar one,
is like this. All they have done is feed it last September with a
ready-prepared solution so no incorrect mixing or dilution is involved.
They say neither they nor their only neighbour have used any sprays or weed
killers. If anyone recognises these symptoms and can put a name to them,
we'd be very grateful. I've promised them that someone will have an answer
for them!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93694401@N03/9117326632/
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

We get this from time to time on the very double roses, I have always
associated it with cold while buds are forming but have no idea if that is
correct

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs