Old 24-06-2013, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] is offline

Default Level a lawn with topsoil

On 24 Jun 2013 15:42:21 GMT, "David.WE.Roberts"
wrote:

On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:09:14 +0100, Bob H wrote:

I want to level my cobbly feeling lawn. It feels like walking on cobble
stones.

I am looking for someone who can deliver a ton or ton and half of
topsoil to my home in Leeds.

I found a place about 8 miles away who would deliver 1 ton for £65, and
I don't know if that is a reasonable price or not.

Does anyone know of anyone more locally who would/can deliver what I
want.

Just to not that according to my news reader this is the only post by the
OP and we have seen no response.

So our united wisdom may be failing to aid the poser of the original
question.

Cheers

Dave R

There are lots of responses. I can't comment on there content.

Steve