Old 25-06-2013, 01:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Please enjoy plants and flowers pictures takens from the HawaiiTropical Botanical Garden on Big Island, Hawaii

On 6/25/2013 6:59 AM, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 25/06/2013 01:43, David Hare-Scott wrote:
Biyd Ng wrote:
The following web page has 84 pictures of the amazing flowers and
plants from the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden on Big Island,
Hawaii. Hope you like them like I do!

http://www.sociostudy.com/content/am...tanical-garden

I couldn't see the images except as thumbnails. If I click on one all
I get
is a white rectangle with a busy/wait circle in the middle but no picture
opens up. I am using Chrome.

No problem using Firefox. Get a decent browser!

Good photos which brought back quite a few memories (from a visit in 1989).

It is the browser. Firefox does the job and I see the problem trying
Chrome.