Old 25-06-2013, 08:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Biyd Ng Biyd Ng is offline

Default Please enjoy plants and flowers pictures takens from the HawaiiTropical Botanical Garden on Big Island, Hawaii

On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12:16:01 PM UTC-7, Biyd Ng wrote:
On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:43:36 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:

On 6/25/2013 8:50 AM, Frank wrote:

On 6/25/2013 6:59 AM, Jeff Layman wrote:

On 25/06/2013 01:43, David Hare-Scott wrote:

Biyd Ng wrote:

The following web page has 84 pictures of the amazing flowers and

plants from the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden on Big Island,

Hawaii. Hope you like them like I do!

http://www.sociostudy.com/content/am...tanical-garden

I couldn't see the images except as thumbnails. If I click on one all

I get

is a white rectangle with a busy/wait circle in the middle but no

picture

opens up. I am using Chrome.

No problem using Firefox. Get a decent browser!

Good photos which brought back quite a few memories (from a visit in

1989).

It is the browser. Firefox does the job and I see the problem trying

Chrome.

Ran it again and it looks OK now in Chrome. Must be the time factor

with loading the multiple pictures. Maybe just isp speed problem.

Every time I evaluate mine I see fluctuations.

I got the wait circle of dots occasionally on my firefox, but most of the time pictures show up alright. I hope it's just the isp speed.

The author did not get the names of some plants. Does anybody know the names of those plants?