Old 25-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default New photos

Lee Brouillet wrote:
Hey Bonnie! Yes, the area where I was taking the photos from is a covered
porch. The whole front porch is about 12' x 18', and it's also enclosed. So
I can go out and not have to worry 'bout skeeters and no-see-ums. The down
side is that I also don't have to worry about butterflys (except those in
the pond! G), dragonflies and the like. They come in when I'm cleaning the
area and have the door open, and I try to shoosh them out before they get
trapped when I close the doors. I have lots of lizards and gekkos, but so
far this year, I only have frogs and toads in the back yard. That's not
really all THAT bad, because it limits the pathogens the fish are exposed
to. I can scrape and scope, give injections, and have quite a few meds on
hand: but if I don't have to use them - that's better than having to be
prepared!

Lee

Wow, we've talked about doing that, but it's not very
practical here in NJ. Maybe if we win the lottery!

--
Bonnie
NJ