Old 25-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Kim

Default Tomato blight

In article ,
says...

For the past few years my tomato plants have been increasingly sickly. I
have tried moving the location but have a small garden so the
possibilities are limited. Almost a failed crop last year convinced me
that I must either treat the soil or not plant tomatoes. I really do want
to keep the tomatoes but have no idea what can be done to keep them
healthy. If you have suggestions, they would be appreciated! Many
thanks.

Black walnut trees can affect tomatoes and some other plants as well. Have a
look at the info on the link below. It may help you rule something out, if
nothing else.

http://www.extension.umn.edu/project...fs/h407blkwal-
tox.html

--

Kim

"We have done so much with so little for so long that now we can do anything
with nothing." -- Dave Marcis