Old 25-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default New photos

Around here, there are entire industries built around swimming pools. Most
pools are caged around here, just to keep the skeeters out. This is just a
modified pool cage. I have house on one side, porch on another, and the
privacy wall. All I had to do was close off one side, the porch entry and
put a roof on it. And I did it "pre-season" (for pools), so the contractors
were "hungry". Keep in mind that I understand that money is relative (yeh,
they either HAVE it, or WANT it! G), this cost $1500. If we could have
done it ourselves, it would have been less than 1/4 of that.

I cut the crape myrtles back this year, so when they leaf/flower out, I'll
take photos from the porch looking out. It's really nice, all screened in.
It's a nice place for coffee and Sunday papers, too. Trust me: I'm waiting
to win the lottery, too! Man, do I have plans!!!!
Lee

"Bonnie Espenshade" wrote in message
Wow, we've talked about doing that, but it's not very
practical here in NJ. Maybe if we win the lottery!

--
Bonnie
NJ