Old 30-06-2013, 12:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Tomatos

Vicky wrote

ag.richards wrote:
Hi, though I'd try growing toms upside down put the plants in last week
everything ok this week the end of the
plant starting to curl upwards is this ok or have got to do something
with
them.Any replies thanks in advance.T.R.

Yep. that happened when I did it, too. Didn't find it was as 'magic'
as it seemed to think it woudl be.

I bought some "Tumbling Toms" for a hanging basket just to see how they
grow. Not a sign of any tumbling they just look like normal determinate toms
to me, growing skyward.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.