Old 30-06-2013, 12:43 PM
dunli dunli is offline
Registered User

Default Dwarf apple tree

Hello there friends,

Just joined Garden Banter and it looks like an exciting forum.

I posted this on another gardening forum but it did not attract any replies. Maybe there is no answer or treatment or there is not much information to go on. A local gardener said it might be some form of root disease and best to destroy it. I like to give things a few chances and hope there is some help out there.

I recently bought two dwarf apple trees of different variety. One of the trees appears to be growing ok but the flowers have fallen off. The other tree has leaves that appear eaten and turning brown with a few curling up. The newly produced leaves are emerging curled up. I can see no insect or suchlike on the tree.

It is the first time I have attempted fruit trees and any advice would be welcomed.

Thank you.

Dunli