Old 29-06-2013, 01:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Progress

"Drew Lawson" wrote in message
In article
The Cook writes:

And I picked and ate 2 Yellow Jelly Bean tomatoes. They tasted so
good.

I (in Ohio) have 3 plum tomatoes that are just larger than peas.

Everything is blooming, and growing (though less than I'd like),
but early fruit does not seem to be my fate.

Maybe next year.

--
Drew Lawson

Here in the Ozarks n ctrl Ar/1500 ft elevation we have jalapenos as big
as my thumb , tomatoes on 12 of 14 plants , green beans that are about like
3" pieces of yarn , the zucchini plants have all set fruit , and pretty much
everything is doing way better than I expected .
--
Snag