Old 30-06-2013, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Judith is offline

Default Leaf Miners

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 08:45:54 -0300, Emma Way wrote:

snip

This didn't work that well until I added the 'secret ingredient' -
some chinese fish sauce we got as a gift but didn't like (it smelled
awfull). It seems to be just what the flies go for, however. I
tried to find out what the smell was but as it was all kanji(?) I had
to ask one of the students and she said it was a thing we call
Hagfish which makes a bit of sense considering the odour.

many thanks Jilly for the pure rubbish - "Emma Way" - yes - off you go now.

For the regulars this is yet a different name from the silly sad person who
posts as Jilly and who has also posted as "Judith in England" in trying to
impersonate me.