Old 30-06-2013, 08:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Progress

Billy wrote:
You want sunshine? We got sunshine. Out of the next 15 days 4 will dip
into the 80s. It was 96F on Thurs. Fri. was 100F, and today 99F is
predicted. Not only that, but it is forecast to go on like this
throughout July. It is definitely a good year for warm weather crops
here.

Five or 6 of the 17 tomatoes have green fruit the size of a marble. The
first to flower were in pots.

Looks like an interesting year, if the water holds up.

hope it does! (we've had about 4" of rain the past
three days)

with those kinds of temperatures i also hope the
pollination of the tomatoes and peppers will come
through.

just be glad you don't live in Death Valley...
owies...

songbird