Old 28-02-2003, 02:03 PM
Tom Engel

Default Garden planning websites/Etc?????

Hi Mick - A visit to your local library would be very worth while as well as a
possible visit to some neighbors who garden or area garden club to see what really
works in your gardening zone. Randy

Mick709 wrote:

Howdy all!

I am hoping someone out there can help me - -I get all sorts of gardening
magazines and love the look of many of the gardens and would love to do
something that looks a bit more 'professional' than my garden does now. I have
a plot that I am turning into more garden in the spring and would like
something thats a little snappier than the other parts of the yard. It doesnt
have to look like a page from "Home and Garden" but close to that would be
nice! grin So, any suggestions on websites etc with (hopefully!) free plans
for gardens WITH actual photographs of what they look like in bloom? Looking at
a planting plan is one thing but actually seeing what it should look like would
be a great help to see if its something that would work in my yard.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks !
Mick
in frozen pittsburgh (brrrrr!)