Old 25-04-2003, 08:10 PM
Nedra

Default New photos

Lee, I Know you guys enjoy your pond now! Talkin' about
coffee and Sunday papers! Gee Whiz ... some folks have
all the luck ;-)

Your pond and surrounds are absolutely lovely!

Nedra

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
Around here, there are entire industries built around swimming pools. Most
pools are caged around here, just to keep the skeeters out. This is just a
modified pool cage. I have house on one side, porch on another, and the
privacy wall. All I had to do was close off one side, the porch entry and
put a roof on it. And I did it "pre-season" (for pools), so the

contractors
were "hungry". Keep in mind that I understand that money is relative (yeh,
they either HAVE it, or WANT it! G), this cost $1500. If we could have
done it ourselves, it would have been less than 1/4 of that.

I cut the crape myrtles back this year, so when they leaf/flower out, I'll
take photos from the porch looking out. It's really nice, all screened in.
It's a nice place for coffee and Sunday papers, too. Trust me: I'm waiting
to win the lottery, too! Man, do I have plans!!!!
Lee

"Bonnie Espenshade" wrote in message
Wow, we've talked about doing that, but it's not very
practical here in NJ. Maybe if we win the lottery!

--
Bonnie
NJ