Old 01-07-2013, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default The Iris have landed

On 2013-07-01 19:15:56 +0100, Spider said:

On 01/07/2013 18:02, Bob Hobden wrote:
"Sacha" wrote ...

Very exciting! My Iris from Cayeux arrived today and I've potted them
up and stood them out on the mypex for a while, all on Ray's
instructions! They are Cable Car, Caprice de Star, Devonshire Cream,
Joy de Rohan Chabot, Piste Noire, Williamette Mist and a freebie of
Queen's Circle.

But have you sorted out where to plant them that is sunny and
sufficiently well drained in the winter?

Of course she hasn't ... she's still celebrating! :~)).

I love Irises, so I'm green with envy. I'll check the colours out on
Cayeaux's website later. We haven't had dinner yet; just crawled in
from the garden.
Enjoy.

Thanks, Spider! We celebrated with some rosé, several jackdaws and
assorted others, including Oscar, outside in the evening sun. Bliss!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com