Old 02-07-2013, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Tom Problem

"Pete C" wrote in
o.uk:

I have half a dozen toms in pots of diferent varietys. One has
suddenly got curled leaves. What causes this and will it affect
fruiting?

For some reason mine have always had that problem and it worried me the
first couple of years. It was said to me that it could be loose
soil/compost on the roots and them drying out quickly, but I firmed them
down and always planted firmly after that. Didn't make any difference.
It doesn't seem to affect the production of the tomatoes.

My tomatoe plants this year are very slow to grow. In fact the last 2 or 3
years have been bad for mine.

Hoping yours produce for you.
Baz