Old 02-07-2013, 12:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default The Iris have landed

On 2013-07-02 10:48:03 +0100, Martin said:
snip

Did you ever plant your nashi pear tree? Our two are doing well. I had
the impression from sellers that they were difficult to grow. Next
year maybe the flowers will be pollinated, before gale blows the
flowers off the trees.

Yes. It's been planted near the Belles de Jersey pear trees but it had
very little blossom. As it's only a young tree, we didn't expect much
but it will be nice if we get even one pear off it for Ray to try!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com