Old 04-07-2013, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Crazy

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

What I want to know is
Is there any way of moving the calendar back about 8 weeks?

Just cross out the month name and write in the one of your choice :-)

Today must be April (at last): sunshine and showers.

Reminds me of school when our highly autocratic headmistress decreed
the five-day school week was just too short, and instigated the six day
timetable. Days no longer had names, just numbers. Monday was Day 1,
Tuesday was day 2, etc. Until the following week when Monday was Day 6,
Tuesday was Day 1.
Chaos reigned (and a new excuse for late homework).

Janet