Old 25-04-2003, 08:44 PM
animaux

Default poor quality tools

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:07:24 -0400, Dwight Sipler
wrote:

We seem to have somewhat different tolerance for loud colors. I must
admit that I don't really mind the colored tool handles and I rather
prefer primary colors to pastels. Probably because I'm male.

I'm female and I appreciate the colors for the same reason you do. They are
easier to spot in a large garden. We garden on half acre and it has many beds,
a border 100 feet long 25 feet wide and that's just the back. I don't decorate
my yard or garden with tools unless they are old ones and rusted and look like
they belong. It's definitely not a male thing. I really dislike pastels and
always prefer darker colors. Not one wall in our home is white or any form of a
pastel.

Victoria