Old 09-07-2013, 02:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gus[_2_] Gus[_2_] is offline

Default tomato in driveway

"Frank" wrote in message

Google up the videos of squirrels catapulted from a trap. Here's one but
I've seen better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QVHzxwNmUc

Some people think they are cruel but I've seen squirrels fall from the
tops of tall trees without harm. Tough little *******s.

A couple got in my roof last year. Had to pay about $300 to get them
professionally removed and the roof repaired. One them died in the trap.
Literally looked frozen, though it was not cold and in the 50s. The guy
said sometimes that happens. They have a heart attack or something and die
frozen in place. Was kinda freaky. It was in the trap for about a day and
half on the edge of the roof like that, till the guy came and got it.

In retrospect, maybe I should have had it stuffed and put it on the back
deck. As a kind of "scare-squirrel" As a way to let the squirrels know:
if you don't leave my tomatoes alone, you're next.