Old 09-07-2013, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David.WE.Roberts David.WE.Roberts is offline

Default Grapes

On Tue, 09 Jul 2013 14:22:15 +0100, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

I have just moved house and so all that is growing was left by the
previous occupant. One plant is a grapevine that started to grow a few
months ago. It is rooted outside and grows into the greenhouse. It now
covers one side of the greenhouse completely and most of the joining
sides. It has no sign of any developing fruit.

Am I being impatient?

Steve

Possibly not - there should be flowers showing by now I would have thought.

I would suggest a Google on pruning grapes to know how best to manage the
vine.

Roots outside, vine inside is a very good way to grow grapes.

Cheers

Dave R