Old 09-07-2013, 09:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl is offline

Default tomato in driveway

Gus wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message
On 7/9/2013 9:45 AM, Gus wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message

Google up the videos of squirrels catapulted from a trap. Here's
one but I've seen better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QVHzxwNmUc

Some people think they are cruel but I've seen squirrels fall from
the tops of tall trees without harm. Tough little *******s.

I hope it hit the tree, got knocked out, and a large cat or dog
came by. "no more half measures"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3u-6UFLubI

Happened when I was out in the woods bow hunting.
Squirrels jumping between trees missed their target or slipped and
fell to the ground. They just got up and continued doing their
squirrel things like nothing happened.

In the 80s I lived in Denver and was driving down a nice tree-lined
street to work. All of a sudden, I see this flash of gray by the
left front of my car, and a loud thump. I looked in the rear view
mirror, and there was a squirrel lying on it's back, it's little arms
and legs up in the air, not moving. I don't think that one got back
up.
I have had them dart out in front of me when riding a bike. Then,
reverse course and dart back in front of me just as I am going past,
just barely not getting run over. Have had this happen 3-4 times. How do
the brainless twits survive long enough to reproduce?

My friend calls them things I can't really repeat!

--
Natural Girl //(**)\\