Old 10-07-2013, 07:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gus[_2_] Gus[_2_] is offline

Default mowing style, cukes

There are some cukes forming, first year I have had any. I planted them in a
different spot, where the zucchini plant from hell was last year that grew
to 30 yards before I had hack it back. I wonder if there is a body buried
there or something?

Found another 'mato half eaten. Damn squirrels. At least I finished the
lawn. It was getting tall. And with all the rain did not have a chance last
week, actually it is thundering now and likely go to storm again.... I use a
modified zamboni when mowing, not sure it is the most efficient way, but
gets er done.