Old 10-07-2013, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Titchmarsh's mycorrhizal advice

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 18:21:30 +0100, Bob Hobden wrote:

I used that stuff on one of four cherry trees we have planted over the
last few years. When the weather got hot and dry that was the only tree
that appeared to suffer, wonder why, as another planted the same winter
without the mycorrhizae showed no problems.

Hard to say, sounds like the luck of the draw. I certainly wouldn't say
(sadly) that every tree potted or planted with mycorrhizae thrives, but
in general they seem a lot more resistant and vigorous.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy